Family owned for over 88 years. Jimmy Shaw opened Shaw’s Garage as a single bay shop in 1929. Working with his brothers they serviced the cars of the community with a friendly smile.
Today the garage, which has had several expansions over the years, is now run by Jimmy’s nephew Jim Shaw, an ASE Certified Master Mechanic. He continues to serve his customers with the same principles that his Uncle did: good, honest, fast service. The team at Shaw’s Garage will always provide top quality service.